Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OpenVPN can't get it up

Rsnapshot change start time

[HowTo] Log disk power states with collectd and Grafana

Shinobi

resize particiones SD

Adoby

Found a strange problem and solution tonight to a Migrated OMV 4.x to 5.x regarding the USB Backup Plugin...

Recent Activities

• no_jah -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Rsnapshot change start time.

Thread
    Is there anyway to change when Rsnapshot start running? As I understand it runs at 3:30, but I want it to run at a later time, how do I do that?
  • Shinobi -

Replied to the thread [HowTo] Log disk power states with collectd and Grafana.

Quote from sveenman: “Currently no, i don't believe Linux has that option so I cannot access it either. ” Here is an interesting thread about finding out what spins up disks. No idea if you can work that into your plugin, but it would be awesome
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x resize particiones SD.

If the 7 GB is full, you are doing something wrong. That is Bad™. I write about this here: Some advice moving rootfs to SSD This is also discussed in many other threads here. To resize partitions on the SD card, remove the SD card and take it to a…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) ETA for OMV 5.0 - 2020, 2021, 2022?.

Quote from odinb: “By the way, the issue that several people see with resolve.conf not populating after upgrade is fixed by issuing: Source Code (1 line)then reboot. At this point, /etc/resolv.conf will be updated again from your DHCP-server! ” This…
  • odinb -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) ETA for OMV 5.0 - 2020, 2021, 2022?.

By the way, the issue that several people see with resolve.conf not populating after upgrade is fixed by issuing: Source Code (1 line)then reboot. At this point, /etc/resolv.conf will be updated again from your DHCP-server!
  • odinb -

Replied to the thread No device in Shares dropdown for SMB/CIFS after botched upgrade..

Ok, so my fstab looks like this: Source Code (17 lines)So you are saying to hash out/remove: "UUID=f7e3bc30-c184-4f4d-aa81-b87ffeb6d844 /media/f7e3bc30-c184-4f4d-aa81-b87ffeb6d844 ext4…
  • draddy -

Replied to the thread web interface 502 Bad Gateway until after logging in as root on console..

omv is a nas system, one way to install is you download the netinst debian install and run it - it will need a active connection to the internet to get all thinks working (netinst...) after that you will install omv - again over the internet. you maybe…
  • galbeida -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x resize particiones SD.

Thread
    Good morning, I have installed omv 4 on a raspberry pi with a 64gb sd, when I installed it three partitions were created, one of 7gb, which is full, I think the 50gb one is not being used and I have run out of space in 7gb, how could I resize partitions?…
  • jata1 -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 5.x (beta) Delete Plex Library folder from OMV Share.

glad it worked. Also using linux shell commands is very fast and clean way to delete / move / copy (but do it carefully)
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread No device in Shares dropdown for SMB/CIFS after botched upgrade..

There is the base config.xml stored in /usr/share/openmediavault/unittests/data/config.xml Then you have to clear all omv tagged fstab entries, reboot no disks mounted and start again. The raid should be picked automatically at boot and be available to…