The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

When you think of your server...?

Agricola

Problem adding hardrive

Scorp21

ETA for OMV 5.0 - weeks, months, quarters, 2021?

motox22a

Change Time Zone of scheduler in RuTorrent

ISO to IMG

Richie

Recent Activities

• Agricola -

Replied to the thread When you think of your server...?.

Organization On-site storage Serving files to client devices on local network Time consuming What’s about to break?
  • Scorp21 -

Replied to the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Hello, I'll try this as soon as possible..thanks for the help
  • motox22a -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 5.x (beta) ETA for OMV 5.0 - weeks, months, quarters, 2021?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from motox22a: “Portainer needs a password or something..guess you have to signup? ” No. It wants you to create an initial username and password. This isn't signing up anywhere on the internet. ” ryecoaaron, After…
  • FetchMeMyHat -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Change Time Zone of scheduler in RuTorrent.

Thread
    Background: Running openmediavault with RuTorrent as docker container. Currently the scheduler in RuTorrent is using UTC as a timezone (even though RuTorrent displays CET). Is there a way to let the scheduler use CET?
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Yeah, and I should acknowledge @macom . As memory serves, I think I stole that little process from one of his posts. :) (Clean and simple.)
  • Richie -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ISO to IMG.

Thanks for all the responces, I'm not sure how to reply to the individual responces as yet. (2) Thanks for the guide info, I've downloaded it and will try it tonight. (3) Yes, I was trying the AMD64 ISO image. (4) Thanks for the advise. (5) Sorry if I…
  • ryecoaaron -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 4.x ISO to IMG.

Like (Post)
    Start with Debian 9 (stretch) and use the script. It will install OMV4 then. I would use Debian 10 with OMV5 though.
  • macom -

Start with Debian 9 (stretch) and use the script. It will install OMV4 then. I would use Debian 10 with OMV5 though.
  • jollyrogr -

Liked crashtest’s post in the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KM0201: “OP, this is the answer you seek. I've yet to see this NOT fix this problem. ” Now that you mention it, and put it that way, maybe this should be added into the build guide/process somewhere. It's a fairly common build problem.
  • BjoernST -

Hey! But this guide is for version 5. 5 is beta. How can i install version 4? Only v5?: wget -O - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…Script/raw/master/install | sudo bash