ryecoaaron

Docker GUI plugin now stable

ryecoaaron

Problem fetching repository on armel

rufik

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV vs Cockpit.

Quote from jollyrogr: “I don't have an option for my test VM's and I think it's because Proxmox is itself a VM and the storage is an LVM so raw is the only option. ” Never noticed that before. I think that is because the default LVM storage is…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x error user-lib-python3.5.

Quote from nnicola82: “how can I solve this problem? ” Search the forum. It has been mentioned many, many times. But you don't need to solve this problem since it is only a warning. It will not cause you any problems.
  • Quote from mrpg: “Can you help me downgrade, or fix, or move my disks to a new system? ” Sure but what is the new system? And using mdadm seems to be the biggest issue with your system. Why are you using raid? I hope you aren't using it as backup…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

Quote from Cantello: “how to connect portainer to the local docker instance when installing it via the button with OMV-extras on usul? ” You shouldn't have to do anything. Just click local and it should take you to portainer. Quote from Cantello:…
  • rufik -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Problem fetching repository on armel.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Just to warn you that omv-extras hasn't supported armel since the 2.x days. ” Ups...is there possibility to compile packages myself? Is there any guide for that?
  • nnicola82 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x error user-lib-python3.5.

Thread
    hi guys, how can I solve this problem? after upt update/install Source Code (1 line) thanks
  • Cantello -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

Probably easy (read:stupid) question: how to connect portainer to the local docker instance when installing it via the button with OMV-extras on usul? I am offered four different options (local, agent, edge agent & Azure). Normally, for a local docker I…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread TDL Let's Encrypt tutorial --network error.

Start your nextcloud container without the --network my-net setting. Please provide a screenshot of your docker / networks tab
  • Thomas126 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update Clone Micro SD card fails.

when I did a backup through the plugin isn’t that already presplitted? Or do I still have to mount specific endpoint? So i tried on ubuntu the following command retuning an error: Source Code (7 lines) But the filesystem is btrfs or not? Okay i…