The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

help needed to install on raspberrypi 3b+

tkaiser

OMV WEBUI login 403 Forbidden

stigma

Reverse Proxy - Nginx, Traefik, LetsEncrypt, DuckDNS, ... I am lost!

RomainD2

Disk by label shows missing, drive visable - how to mount?

geaves

Plex issues with UnionFS

geaves

Recent Activities

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread help needed to install on raspberrypi 3b+.

Quote from jhussain: “Somewhere I read, do not unzip ” At the download location there's clearly written: Source Code (2 lines) At the very same download location you can also verify checksums by clicking on the info button. At the time of this writing…
  • stigma -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV WEBUI login 403 Forbidden.

Thanks for the help. I tried the new iso file and I can boot from the pendrive so it'snt necessary to install Debian. If I have time to reinstall the system. I remember this huge mistake forever. :D
  • RomainD2 -

Replied to the thread Reverse Proxy - Nginx, Traefik, LetsEncrypt, DuckDNS, ... I am lost!.

For airsonic, I put my local ip address in the airsonic conf file (last line) : Source Code (29 lines) And it is working great, however, I don't know if it is the correct way to do that! For Heimdall, I have done the same thing : Source Code (30…
  • jhussain -

I downloaded the omv file which has img.xz. Do I need to unzip this file using 7Zip or put on the SD card using the Etcher as is? Somewhere I read, do not unzip. I did unzip and tried to install. May that is my problem. Please advice. Thanks.
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread Reverse Proxy - Nginx, Traefik, LetsEncrypt, DuckDNS, ... I am lost!.

nevermind. Did not know that homeassistant is running in host mode. Therefore (someone correct me if im wrong) your should enter the ip adress of your omv machine after the http:// instead of $upstream_homeassistant Source Code (41 lines)
  • tkaiser -

Quote from jhussain: “Any help? ” Follow the readme at the download location and ensure there is a working Internet connection. If you can't allow Internet access then it won't work (the OMV installation needs Internet access to install latest…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Disk by label shows missing, drive visable - how to mount?.

Quote from seanmccabe: “How do I mount this drive again? ” ssh into omv and try mount -a from the cli
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex issues with UnionFS.

Quote from schulcz: “Tutorial video shows it should be bind from sharedfolders. ” The tutorial by @TechnoDadLife is correct, however this thread highlights the problems when using UnionFS and /sharedfolders, whilst there are solutions the obvious when…
  • seanmccabe -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Disk by label shows missing, drive visable - how to mount?.

Thread
    Hi all, After a reboot one of my drives showed as "Missing" status in the "File Systems" section. However, I can see this drive in the "Disks" section and can even "Create" a file system using that disk (but that would format the disk). I've searched…
  • jhussain -

I have a pi 3b+. I followed all the instructions to install the omv but after power up of pi and going through the process, at the end I should get IP address but I do no. I see lots of FAILED commands during bootup of pmv. Any help? I downloaded the…