New Share on Volume

• Hello everyone,
    I do not know when it's coming from but there is one problem to create new shares, the list of volume does nothing appear (this on my various server and different browser)

Best Regards,

Moimeme

Bonjour tout le monde,
    Je ne sais pas depuis quand ça vient mais a priori il y a un problème pour créer des nouveaux partages, la liste des Volume ne fait plus rien apparaitre (ceci sur mes différents OMV et dans différent navigateur)

cordialement,

Moimeme

Sorry for my english

• Just tested on my AMD64 machine with OMV 0.4.10. Shares are created along with the folder.

On creating new shares in the "Shared Folders" tab, are you typing the name of the new folder to be created in the "Path" field after you select the volume it goes to?

• Offizieller Beitrag

The drives show up under Filesystems and are mounted?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I just added two new disks to my 0.4 VM. I then formatted and mounted each one. They both show up in shares. Post the output of the following command:

Code
    sed -n '/<fstab/,/<\/fstab/p' /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

According to that, it should only show two shares total - ac615f33-55c9-4724-8969-38a0acea6648 and bfb36c94-ac7a-43a8-aa89-915dcdad88f3. What does your /etc/fstab look like?

• the two new drives are eSATA and USB. But I didn't think that made any difference. Either way, i should be able to create new shares from the existing drives, shouldnt i?

this is the exact same issue as what happened before (ie in this thread)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!