Handbrake GUI 403 Forbidden

• I installed handbrake in a docker with portainer as in the TDL youtube video. The docker actually works, I drop a video in the watch folder it converts it and puts it in the output folder with the defaults. When I put my ip:5800 into my browser I get a "403 Forbidden" . The only thing that seemed a little different with this docker was leaving the PUID and GUID at 1000:1000 instead of changing the GUID to 100 to match my default user. I read over the handbrake documentation and couldn't figure anything out. The IP listed "172.17.0.2" isn't even close to the static IP my server is on 192.168.1.111, so I tried both. My server address:5800 is the 403 forbidden message, 172.17.0.2:5800 times out. I changed the GUID to 100 and redeployed and that didn't work either. I changed it back as evidenced below. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

HandBrake .txt

• On the main configuration page under where it says "Network Ports Configuration" you have to manually add port 5800 to both boxes. (Click "Publish a new network port"). And you should be able to leave it in "bridge" rather than "host".

• If you are using PUID and PGID that are not an actual user and group on your system, that's a mistake.

Host networking is the simplest approach and should be used unless there is a genuine reason not to, such as a port conflict.

You could take the sample docker run command that is given for every image, edit it to be appropriate for your use case, paste it into a command shell, and it would probably just work.

Have you looked at the log for the container?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

• I apologize, that solution failed to work for me as well. I have not yet found a solution to the web GUI issue, but are you able to at least connect via VNC?

I put openmediavault.local:0 into my viewer and am able to view it that way (on port 5900). May be a useful workaround for the moment.

• I can't get anything to work. Fortunately I was just using the docker to convert my AVI media to MP4 and the default settings on handbrake work alright. I would like to adjust it, but it is what it is.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!