strange behaviour after update failed, no webgui, no Samba

• Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe another app you installed had a samba4 dependency. There is no update that would've installed it.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Code
    In System Diagnostics / System Informations you can download a Report.

Sorry, but where can I found this report, as I can't open Web Gui

Code
    Maybe another app you installed had a samba4 dependency. There is no update that would've installed it.

Believe me the only things I have done within few month was:
    1. Installing my TV card from time to time again

2. Installing subsonic, which freaked me, because after that, there had been hundreds of empty folders with fragment Music/Artists names in root of system. I could delete them all in sorting the installing date. I hope I did not delete some important system folder

3. the offered updates in OMV

• With the time spent thinking about this you could have already been reinstalled and have reconfigured. I think it is best to turn off your machine and disconnect your data drives. Then reinstall with only your system drive connected. After reinstall from ISO shut down machine and reconnect your data drives. Then start and do your configurations again. It sucks be we have know idea what you did for this issue with newer version of samba to happen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!