Fresh Install 2.x and 3.x Sabnzbd won't install

• Offizieller Beitrag

so you running the back-port kernel does not count as viable case. Sorry

But I haven't had to do anything on those production systems. No troubleshooting at all. It just works.

I wanted to use the main kernel, not back-port

You do realize that the Wheezy backports 3.16 kernel is the exact same kernel as the standard Jessie 3.16 kernel, right?

ut if so what do the users are left to do when it does?

Find an alternative. This is what happened when we found out aufs and mhddfs was not being developed anymore. Someone pointed out mergerfs and most started using it.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I'm having the same problem with this updated version that I had with the one from a week or two ago. It requires unrar and doesn't install it. Instead, the old one installed unrar free which didn't actually work, and this one simply says the unrar dependency is unmet and stops the install.

Is there some other plugin I need to install to get unrar going?

edit: I should say, I'm running OMV 3.0.24 from here https://sourceforge.net/projec…/Raspberry%20Pi%20images/

It's a clean install. Sab is the very first thing I try to install after mounting my drives.

• This has to do with the version of unrar-free that is in your respi repository.
    As your repo does not have a good version it looks like you need to get the binary file from another location.

1. Add another repo that has a better version
    2. Compile unrar yourself
    3. Install nzbget, copy it's unrar binary file and tell sabnzbd to use it

There are some options you could look at.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• I also have trouble installing Sabnzbd 3.2.1 on OMV 3.0.43. At some point during the installation (via WebGUI) it just says "Error":

After this there is a Sabnzbd entry in the Plugins section of OMV, but when I click on it I get another error: "Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/sabnzbd'."

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/sabnzbd'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sabnzbd.inc(79): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.sa...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMV\Engined\Rpc\Sabnzbd->getSettings(NULL, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getSettings', NULL, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Sabnzbd', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

Does anyone else experience this?

• Have you tried installing again or running apt-get install -f ?

• That seems to have fixed the problem, thanks!

• On OMV 2 I've tried installing the 1.0.10 package and it seems to go well.

However I get this error when trying to configure in the gui. I assume it's related to the 'Path' field not being populated but I can't alter that either. Any ideas?

Code
    Error #2002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: mntentref does not exist, and it is not an optional property.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:187
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sabnzbd.inc(152): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{\n             ...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSabnzbd->setSettings(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Sabnzbd', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}
  • @Pumby
    I would uninstall sabnzbd and reinstall via the webui as there is no path setting on the plugin page, it looks like either you did not refresh the page or the install did not work right.

• i am running 3.0.51. i have deployed OMVextras and have Plex up and running however am having issues getting SAB on the go.

Just getting to this thread now and trying to accomplish getting SABNZBD installed. Can anyone provide me a quick step-by-step. I am trying to follow the complete thread however i am quite the n00b on this..

any help is appreciated very much. tnx.

• You have issues with installing or can't see Sabnzbd in the plugin list?

• Ok,

First you need to install OMV-Extras go to OMV-Extras.org Plugin
    follow the Installation instructions for OMV 3.x (erasmus)

Once OMV-Extras is installed you should see an extra side menu OMV-Extras.org
    Click on it and enable both the download managers and the download managers testing repos, click save and apply.

Now Sabnzbd should show up in the plugin list.

• whoa, got this:

• If you refresh the omv webui does it show it as installed?
    If not try installing again.

• again, thanks for your help. Refreshing does not show it as enabled. After i try to re-install it i get the same error again, once i close the 'install screen/prompt' i receive the following pop up in omv:

Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/sabnzbd'

when i click show details it provides the following:

Error #0:exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/sabnzbd'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/sabnzbd.inc(61): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.sa...')#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMV\Engined\Module\Sabnzbd->getStatus()#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)#6 {main}

The error keeps popping up.. so i tried uninstalling - i am able to uninstall correctly.

• Let me setup a clean VM (virtual machine) so i can test the install, i tried on my current VM and had no issues but I have had Sabnzbd installed before so want to rule out left over files.

You could try apt-get install -f after the install fails, a user above reported this as working for him.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Let me setup a clean VM (virtual machine) so i can test the install, i tried on my current VM and had no issues but I have had Sabnzbd installed before so want to rule out left over files.

I know nothing about the following plugins but they all installed fine on a fresh VM. I was able to get to all four of the web interfaces as well.

couchpotato
    sabnzbd
    sickbeard
    sonarr

I had to do apt-get install openmediavault-sabnzbd twice because it failed trying to stop the service in postinst the first time. But the second time it worked fine (proper files downloaded by then?).

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

• I know nothing about the following plugins but they all installed fine on a fresh VM

Thanks for taking the time to try them.

I had to do apt-get install openmediavault-sabnzbd twice because it failed trying to stop the service

I have fixed that issue in the new version, as well as change downloads to use github and have the option to use RC versions of SaB. ATM this is only for OMV 3.xx
    Anyone having issues installing SaB on OMV 3.xx please try this new version (3.2.2)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Installed fine on a fresh VM but now says missing attribute 'beta'.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!