[solved]1 duplicate log entry for /var/log/clamav/clamav.log

• I keep getting emailed this message each day:

Code
    /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
    error: clamav-freshclam:1 duplicate log entry for /var/log/clamav/clamav.log
    error: found error in /var/log/clamav/clamav.log , skipping

Version 0.4.28

OMV 5.6.26-1 (Usul); Shuttle XPC SH67H3; Intel Core i5-2390T; 8 GB DDR3-1333 RAM; 128GB SanDisk Z400s SSD (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (primary storage); WD Red 2TB (backup and archive storage).

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von openletter ()

• Did you take a look into the log? (/var/log/clamav/clamav.log)
    If not do so, or post the log here ;)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Here is a few days worth of logs:

OMV 5.6.26-1 (Usul); Shuttle XPC SH67H3; Intel Core i5-2390T; 8 GB DDR3-1333 RAM; 128GB SanDisk Z400s SSD (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (primary storage); WD Red 2TB (backup and archive storage).

• Apparently the issue was caused by Debian and Volker closed the bug report. I'm not clear on how to make it go away, or, after reviewing the bug reports, that it should be there at all.

• I was finally just able to fix this by removing

Code
    clamav-daemon clamav-daemon.ucf-dist

from

Code
    /etc/logrotate.d/

• Despite the dates and times stated, that note was not there when I viewed the bug report immediately after receiving the email when it was initially closed. I hadn't gone back to check, mostly because I was annoyed that the long link trail beginning with the link to the other closed bug report and ending in some far-off debian forum didn't resolve my issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!