[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• Zitat von "flanders"

@ jhmiller
    Which Python version is installed with your scripts, 2.6 or 2.7?

Neither, but it does use 2.6 that is installed with the system.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Zitat von "flanders"

@ jhmiller
    How can that be?
    Before I ran your script I typed python -V and got some output about unknown command and after your script I got Python 2.6.6

I stand corrected, it is installed with the script. I was thinking of /usr/lib/python2.6 and not the actual binary file

• Zitat von "ben-nl"

@ jhmiller
    And, have you thought about, to add Tiny Tiny RSS to your script?

Thanks...

Hi ben-nl, I did have a quick look but not done anything yet. In order for me to add something I need to know what it does and have it works so when I add it, I know that its working correctly. With this app I know what it does but not sure how to go about testing it as most sites I use now use api and not rss.

I will take another look when I get some time.

• Hi Guys

Hope you can help I have just stumbled upon the script and im at the point

-------------------------------Millers-------------------------------
    OpenMediaVault Multi Application Installer V1.7.1

Just checking for any new updates for installed files
    If this is a new install it will take some time
    Please wait...

And its been there a while, its not connection related as I have a very strong connection. How long is take some time?

Its probably been going for about 30 mins.

• jhmiller

Zitat

Hi ben-nl, I did have a quick look but not done anything yet. In order for me to add something I need to know what it does and have it works so when I add it, I know that its working correctly. With this app I know what it does but not sure how to go about testing it as most sites I use now use api and not rss.

I will take another look when I get some time.

Okay..
    Thanks for your reply and thanks for making the script, works great.

• You need to run apt-get update from the shell, thats what it is doing in that section of the script but its hanging for some reason, running that command will allow you to see why its hanging and allow you to resolve that problem.

• Zitat von "ben-nl"

jhmiller

Okay..
    Thanks for your reply and thanks for making the script, works great.

I have just done a test install and all was good, but before i start to add it to the script i was just thinking why not just do

Code
    wget http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/t/tt-rss/tt-rss_1.7.8+dfsg-2_all.deb
    sudo dpkg -i tt-rss*.deb
    sudo apt-get install -f

I have not tried it myself as just did a manual install on my V machine and i do not wish to reset it just yet.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

You need to run apt-get update from the shell, thats what it is doing in that section of the script but its hanging for some reason, running that command will allow you to see why its hanging and allow you to resolve that problem.

Hi I have run that with out issue, do i need to edit something in the omvinstall.sh?

• you should be able to run the script then as that's all that section does. Try the script again and it should work now.

• Zitat von "dastrix"

Hi I have run that with out issue, do i need to edit something in the omvinstall.sh?

Sorted I needed to do a apt-get upgrade that kicked it into action

• I love your script it workes perfectly!! I would like to ask/suggest an addition. My OMV box sits at about 5%-10% CPU usage and I would like to set it up to contribute to the Folding@home project but I can't seem to install the current version for debian on my OMV box. Would it be possible for you to add that to your script?

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

I have just done a test install and all was good, but before i start to add it to the script i was just thinking why not just do

Code
    wget http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/t/tt-rss/tt-rss_1.7.8+dfsg-2_all.deb
    sudo dpkg -i tt-rss*.deb
    sudo apt-get install -f

I have not tried it myself as just did a manual install on my V machine and i do not wish to reset it just yet.

I'm going to try this weekend.
    Thanks for the effort.

• I've successfully installed nZEDb with the script however when trying to process NFO's I get the following error:

Code
    ERROR: wrong permissions on NZB file, or it does not exist.

I've checked the permissions and they're not at fault, running as root anyway. Looking at the nZEDb forums standard response seems to be upgrade php to 5.4, however this is not supported on wheezy.
    Any ideas?

• Zitat von "rcopus"

I've successfully installed nZEDb with the script however when trying to process NFO's I get the following error:

Code
    ERROR: wrong permissions on NZB file, or it does not exist.

I've checked the permissions and they're not at fault, running as root anyway. Looking at the nZEDb forums standard response seems to be upgrade php to 5.4, however this is not supported on wheezy.
    Any ideas?

Its not an issue with us only being able to use php 5.3. I don't use nZEDb but a friend does and he had this issue but he fixed it after adding a trailing / to his path and also checking permissions.

I will try and get him to do an ls -l on his path so you can compaire it to yours.

• Thanks J.

I did numerous reinstalls and this functionality is now working correctly (despite settings/paths being the same!).
    I don't get the error messages from running the php scripts however it doesn't seem to be finding movies the same as it was previously. On both the broken installation and a test one I have running on wheezy on a Raspberry PI the very same movies were put into the fancy 'Cover' view of the movies section a now they're not, well 1 out of hundreds has.
    Headscratching :)

• Zitat von "rcopus"

Thanks J.

I did numerous reinstalls and this functionality is now working correctly (despite settings/paths being the same!).
    I don't get the error messages from running the php scripts however it doesn't seem to be finding movies the same as it was previously. On both the broken installation and a test one I have running on wheezy on a Raspberry PI the very same movies were put into the fancy 'Cover' view of the movies section a now they're not, well 1 out of hundreds has.
    Headscratching :)

Not sure what to suggest here as it should work the same, my friend says the only issue he has is the errors he gets while using his ISP news server, as it does not need a user/password he get errors about checking authorization (ret2)

You could try running the tmux script has he now does but you will need to

1. download tmux 1.8+ (not apt get install as its lower version)
    2. apt-get install time
    3. edit /etc/rc.local and change path from screen script to tmux script
    4. edit site tmux settings (last settings in the menu)

the tmux scripts do give some better control of the whole update process.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!