MovieJukebox can't find xml.

• I'm having a weird problem with "MovieJukebox". I asked for this on the official forums but i gues the problem is to weird.

I tried many different ways and things but MovieJukebox just can't see the libraries.xml that sits right next to it.
    Anyone here happens to use moviejukebox and had this problem befor? (Just in case something mediavault related is interfering somehow even tho i can't see how.)

• Guessing from your syntax I think your leading "/" seems to be wrong.

Where is "MovieJukebox" located on your filesystem? Directly on /MovieJukebox/ or something like /opt/MovieJukebox/ or /etc/MovieJukebox/ ?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• It's directly at root :

/MovieJukebox

so the executable is :
    /MovieJukebox/MovieJukebox.sh
    and the xml is :
    /MovieJukebox/libraries.xml

The syntax in the code example does not matter much, it returns what i feed it and i tried just about anything.

• Code
    ls -la /MovieJukebox/

And maybe try to invoke the command like that

Code
    ./MovieJukebox.sh libraries.xml -o jukebox/

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Its ok think i better let this go.

• I have it working fine on my end. My Jukebox and my YAMJ (MovieJukebox) folders are on shares and not the system disk but that should not matter.
    I have an inotifywait script in place to monitor the paths for new files, when a new file is found it auto starts a YAMJ scan.

As my YAMJ scan is triggered by another script I needed to make my own run script

For you if you want to try,

You can save that and make it executable, as it will cd to the correct folder you can save it and run it from anywhere.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Aye I knew about the inotifywait script and that was actualy the final goal.

Your script works!
    You made my day, week, year!

maybe the locale is required. Must check out later... got a scraper running :D

• Its not needed for it to work but is needed to get accented letters to show up on screen otherwise you will see odd symbols on screen instead.

I use a modified version of that script as it would create another process while already running one, I had see 3 YAMJ scans running simultaneously.
    When YAMJ3 is finished it will no longer be needed as it will automatically see new files.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!