RAID Management does not display my RAID1

• Hi, after upgrading OVM5 to version 5.3.5-1, the raid broke. Drives Seagate IronWolf Pro 4Tb less than 1 month old.
    In the list of drives I see my drives. But the RAID Management does not display my RAID1.
    How can I recover my information?

cat /proc/mdstat

blkid

fdisk -l | grep "Disk "

cat /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf

mdadm --detail --scan --verbose

• Offizieller Beitrag

NanoPi M4V2

Thought so, so you created the raid via the command line using usb, something that omv does not support or recommend, mdadm man pages there is some information here
    The data is fine or should be as the raid is simply inactive.

• Thought so, so you created the raid via the command line using usb, something that omv does not support or recommend, mdadm man pages there is some information hereThe data is fine or should be as the raid is simply inactive.

I use for 4x SATA HAT for NanoPi M4 disks, raid created through raid management.

Now I turned on the server, and the raid was displayed, only raid status clean, degraded, and in the raid only 1 disk.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes, but how his add to raid?

The following may or may not work,

Raid Management -> Select the Raid -> on the menu click recover, a dialog will come up hopefully displaying /dev/sdc -> select it, click OK and the raid should resync.

• The following may or may not work,
    Raid Management -> Select the Raid -> on the menu click recover, a dialog will come up hopefully displaying /dev/sdc -> select it, click OK and the raid should resync.

Unfortunately it does not work, / dev / sdc is not displayed in the list. If I format / dev / sdc in the drive list, will it appear in the raid recovery list?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes, i have a backup. And my Reid1 is working, there is access to data, the problem is that I can’t add a second disk to Raid.

Personalities : [linear] [multipath] [raid0] [raid1] [raid6] [raid5] [raid4] [raid10]
    md0 : inactive sdc[1](S) sda[0](S)
    7813772976 blocks super 1.2

If your RAID is still inactive like mentioned in the first post, then this is absolutely not possible.

• If your RAID is still inactive like mentioned in the first post, then this is absolutely not possible.

In post No. 5, I wrote that I had a raid on the list, that it was active again, but only 1 disk out of 2 was active.

cat /proc/mdstat

• I take it you tried that link and the two commands didn't work

Tried two commands. After first command:
    root@AsProDent-NAS:~# mdadm --misc -v --stop /dev/md0
    mdadm: Cannot get exclusive access to /dev/md0:Perhaps a running process, mounted filesystem or active volume group?

How I can find a running process?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!