Based on my start up commands what do you think?

• I'm having issues getting logged into OMV 5.x Web GUI, prompting communication error. I have tried different web browsers (IE, Edge,Chrome, Firefox). Upon power cycling the OMV machine, can log in from Web GUI for just a short time frame and then about 30 seconds later, communication error prompts again. I can ping the OMV without problems.

Upon hooking a monitor up and logging to OMV from the CLI, I get the following output. Can anyone read and translate if its indicating something particular that has to do with why i cant get my OMV to function? Im wondering if the SDD that I have the OMV OS installed on, has gone bad. Thoughts and suggestions?????

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes, it seems sdd has gone bad.

One way to handle it is to boot the NAS from a thumbdrive with some Linux distribution. And then diagnose and possibly fix the problem. Or move the drive to some other system running Linux, for testing.

Google something like "how diagnose hdd Linux" or "how repair hdd Linux" for more details.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!