I have messed up badly, can I still recover

• Well I had a working OMV 4 build on my old PC, one HD with 6TB. Followed Techno Dad videos and got it working just fine. Corona hit and I got the upgrade itch... I tried following live upgrade video but messed up somehow, took me a while but in the end I upgraded and everything worked on version OMV 5.

So today I checked and saw that my jackett and sonarr, radarr instalation wasn't working. Installed watchtower (jackett was complaining about being old version). And now nothing works. Can't access plex, although plex-latest is running, jackett is not even listed in containers tab. When I select images I see my old images, but they are unused.

Can I somehow reactivate my old images that worked (like plex and transmission)?

If not, can I, worst case scenario go and nuke this install and install from scratch while keeping my files intact? Sadly I don't have enough place on my PC to move everything so I can wipe the HD.

• You should be able to recover by setting up the container using the previous config folder.

I will try and find more about that, I'm not very well versed in portainer or docker I just followed some videos to the T. Thank you mate!

• I just followed another video from techno dad and reinstalled plex. Everything is fine now :) But there was a config file that I didn't know how to use. Still I'm back in game again so all is good :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!