Jdownloader

• I am a newbee on OMV, but I try to set up Jdownloader with docker using the code

docker run -d --init --restart=always -v $HOME/Downloads:/opt/JDownloader/Downloads -v /docker/appdata/jdownloader:/opt/JDownloader/cfg --name jdownloader -u $(id -u) -p 3129:3129 -e MYJD_USER=myemail@gmail.com -e MYJD_PASSWORD=pass -e MYJD_DEVICE_NAME=raspberry jaymoulin/jdownloader

but I could not enter both Jdownloader UI, or myjdownloader.

• Hi !

I installed jdownloader on my server, you are making a few mistake.

If you have portainer installed, you should use the compose file. Much easier.

You have to register to jdownload, so you can complete the line MYJD USER and the Password one.

You have to create the folders for download and remplace by the absolute path :

Code
    </path/to/appdata/config>:/opt/JDownloader/cfg

Will be something like this :

Code
    /srv/disk-by-label-toshiba/config/jdownloader:/opt/JDownloader/cfg

When you are using a container, you have to do this everytime to keep our config files organised.

Hope I helped, I'm a beginner too.

• this is so help tome. and it's work to me. thank you for your effort

• Just as a small addition: I suggest to not use restart: always but rather restart: unless-stopped. Just as a general advise, so it doesn't start again on a reboot, if you stopped a container on purpose.

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Just as a small addition: I suggest to not use restart: always but rather restart: unless-stopped. Just as a general advise, so it doesn't start again on a reboot, if you stopped a container on purpose.

Greetings

David

Agree 100%, it's a small Docker best practice.
    A long time ago I used restart:always and I was getting mad with it.

OMV BUILD - MY NAS KILLER - OMV 6.x + omvextrasorg (updated automatically every week)

NAS Specs: Core i3-8300 - ASRock H370M-ITX/ac - 16GB RAM - Sandisk Ultra Flair 32GB (OMV), 256GB NVME SSD (Docker Apps), 2x16TB HDDs w/ SnapRAID - Fractal Design Node 304 - Be quiet! Pure Power 11 350W

My all-in-one SnapRAID script!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!