omv-update failing

• I set up a new OMV 5 instance a few weeks ago, then because I moved had to turn it off for a while. Yesterday, I plugged everything back up and all seems to work fine, except it won't update. I've tried omv-update and apt-get update - nothing works.

It seems to not be able to resolve the HTTP requests. I've checked /etc/apt/sources.list for any irregularities, but all seemed fine.

Here is the output of running apt-get udpate:

Would appreciate any tips on how to resolve this. Thanks!

• You have no functional DNS resolver. Verify by running these commands in the shell:

Code
    ping b.resolvers.Level3.net

If you have working DNS you will get echo replies from 4.2.2.2 If not you have no working DNS and/or no internet connection.

Code
    ping 4.2.2.2

I you get echo replies you have a working internet connection. If you don't get replies you have no internet connectivity.

If the first test fails but the second one passes, examine the file /etc/resolv.conf and see if you have any nameservers in it. If not add 4.2.2.2 (temporarily).

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 5.x on ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0 Stepping - 16GB ECC - Silverstone DS380 + Silverstone DS380 DAS Box.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!