Hi at all!
In my OMV, I installed Nextcloud (following the macom guide - [How-To] Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose) and Airsonic.
Airsonic however does not use Letsencrypt, so I tried to change its configuration.
First of all, I removed LetsEncrypt service from the Nextcloud stack and created a container only for it.
I added LetsEncrypt container network the to the containers of the Nextcloud stack (redis, nextcloud and nextcloudDB).
Nextcloud continues to work properly.
So, I tried to follow the same steps to insert LetsEncrypt on Airsonic.
- I removed 4040 port forwarding from the router, leaving only ports 80 and 443 rules.
- I modified the Airsonic stack by inserting the variables CONTEXT_PATH and JAVA_OPTS and remove port 4040
- I removed from airsonic container the bridge network and added the LetsEncrypt network
I then moved on to setting up the proxy:
cp airsonic.subfolder.conf.sample airsonic.subfolder.conf
and I modified the .conf file in this way:
Now, if I call:
- https://mydomain.com/airsonic/ I am redirected to Nextcloud (https://mydomain.com/nextcloud/) or get a 502 error (Bad Gateway)
- https://mydomain.com/airsonic/login I get a 502 error (Bad Gateway)
Someone can help me?