Bug? Statistics graphs are showing up, but no data since about a week or two

• HI all,

I am running OMV5.5.9-1 on two machines(just updated).

I've seen the following phenomenon before on one of the machines, now I have it on both:

In System onformation -> Performance data (Systeminformationen -> Leistungsdaten) I do see all the graphs (except Disk I/O which seems to be broken since longer because of kernel incompatibility if I remember well?) but all the graphs are empty.

Does someone have an idea how to fix this or where I could look in order to give you more details?

Thanks

Andreas

• On some hardware platforms (e.g. RPI) statistic graphs are not evaluated by default due to performance reasons.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Tkanks - in both cases they are run-of-the mill PCs, one is a HP Gen7 Proliant server. The graphs had been working before - can't say exactly but the first one stopped showing the graphs some weeks ago. I thought it might be repaired with an update because some developers might see it..

Now after some weeks and apparently no one found it it give it a try :)

Andreas

• ande

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Statistics graphs are showing up, but no data“ zu „Bug? Statistics graphs are showing up, but no data since about a week or two“ geändert.
  • ande

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • I'm still having this problem, see screenshot, on both servers.

The graphs claim they have not been updated since September 7. (see notice in the graphs)

I already tried omv-firstaid statistics reset without avail.

How can I check why obviously rrd is not working? There is no rrdcache log. Sure I restarted rrdcached and monitd already.

• I Just did a clean install of OMV on a RPI4 and I now have this issue.

How long have you waited since the install? The graphs do not populate instantly.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• That's long enough.

In System | Monitoring did you enable it?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• ande

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Wow, that was it for me too, thank you. I thought OMV4 has the statistics switched on per default so I relied on it coming up again after installing OMV5 from scratch.

Actially, some upgrade must have stopped the service. I have proof that the daemin had been on before, old statistics are showing up.

Now as this this is a service that must be turned on, I would expect that it gets a place in the Dashboard where all services are visible..?

Also it would be nice if we had something hinting on the status of the collecting daemon on the page where the diagrams get displayed..

Andreas

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!