To be continued for sure.
MB: Seeed Studio Odyssey X86J4105864. $218 USD
- Intel® Celeron® J4105, Quad-Core 1.5-2.5GHZ
- 8 GB RAM, soldered on, max for this CPU
- 64 GB eMMC for OS, soldered on
- Dual-Band Frequency 2.5GHz/5GHz WiFi/ Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual intel Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated Arduino Coprocessor ATSAMD21 ARM® Cortex®-M0+
- Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Compatible
- 2 x M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key)
- M.2 to 2x SATA card (M.2 to 5x SATA card also bought)
- Jonsbo U1 Plus Silver Mini ITX Case w/Tempered Glass
- 2x ICYDOCK 3 Bays SCSI U160 Disk Array Module. $10 each, backplane removed.
- 5 Inch Touch Display for Raspberry pi 3. $35. Will be mounted behind tempered glass side panel.
Power: AC adapter -> DFRobot -> Regulator -> drives and MB
- DFRobot DFR0580. Power Manager For 12V Lead-Acid Battery
- AC adapter 24V/4.5A inside the case
- DC-DC regulator 9-18V to 12V/12A
- Power Sonic PS1220 12V 2.5AMP SLA Lead Acid Battery. About 15 mins run time with 6x HDD. I will use embedded Arduino to shut down the OS if battery goes below 10V.