Radarr Docker Unable to access the web Gui - - - ConsoleApp: EPIC FAIL -

• I tried to access radarr today and was not able to access the Gui (site refused to connect)

Went into the OMV Docker to check the log file and noticed a long error as follows (attached full log).

v0.2.0.1504] NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Radarr failed to start: Database file: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): disk I/O error

disk I/O error......... (attached detailed log file)

My Sonarr works fine with no issues, just Radarr has been having the issue since today. So cannot be any disk issue, not sure if it was some recent update (as i use watchtower to auto update which i should stop).

Did some search and i first made a backup of the Radarr files saved under my Appdata folder (configs and other files and all folders).. then deleted all the old files/ folders, deleted the image and the docker container. DId a fresh setup and notice the same error, so not sure what i should do at this stage.

My Radarr config files were saved under , which i deleted before attempting a fresh docker setup

/srv/1554a1f8-3247-4599-9821-b5919a279bd8/NAS/Appdata/Radarr

OMV Version 4xxx

Radarr - v0.2.0.1504-ls83
    My disks are setup using UnionFS - pooled 2 disks together.

Thanks

• Anyone having a similar issue.. I managed to fix this ..

my hard drives are pooled together using Unionfs.. the Radar config file was saved under this pooled drive...

I changed the config file location to actual physical disk location. and this fixed the problem.. my radarr is now up and running..

• Thanks this finally fixed my issue too.

I was getting

Main: Error while starting server. Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException (0x80004005): SQLite Error 10: 'disk I/O error'.

when trying to install jellyfin docker and moving config off the unionfs volume fixed it.

• Never place docker /config paths on a unionfs mountpoint. This has been mentioned many times on the forum for years.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• macom

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!