A problem has been detected with a core component of Plex Media Server.

• Is your OS 32 bit or 64 bit?

Exactly which Plex image and tag are you using?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I can't help you if you can't provide the answers to my questions.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• You are probably using an incorrect Plex docker image but I can not make a suggestion because you still haven't answered my question about whether your OS is 32 or 64 bit.

--

• Offizieller Beitrag

Here's a short background post for posterity:

I recently ran across this problem when I pulled out an old Odroid hc2 (32-bit) and installed Plex on it for a "mobile-Plex" device, but was unable to get it to configure on first start. Here is a FAQ from Linuxserver.io which explains what causes the problem, and ways to fix it. An interesting short read. And here is a sample docker-compose.yml file showing the use for the "bionic" fix by DB Tech.

I'm surprised there haven't been more requests on the forum seeking this fix. I guess the 32-bit arm boards are slowly migrating to the back of closets. Pity.

Also, thanks gderf . Yours was the post that set me on the right path to this fix.

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!