All containers reset after a system restart

• You can have the /shared folders.. you just can't have them in docker.

So if you have anything mapped to /sharedfolders/whatever.. you need to change that tot he absolute path to the folder.

Air Conditioners are a lot like PC's... They work great until you open Windows.

• What I do here is I have two seperate directories. One for docker configurations (for /config binds), the other for the images and containers (OMV-Extras | Docker tab | Docker Storage - Path to Docker images and containers storage.)

Like so:

/srv/dev-disk-by-label-d0/docker/docker-config

/srv/dev-disk-by-label-d0/docker/docker-data

The directory names are arbitrary. I try to use ones that clearly describe their function as opposed to old carryover stuff from Windows such as Appdata.

Here is what I use for the Sonarr /config.

-v /srv/dev-disk-by-label-d0/docker/docker-config/sonarr:/config

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 5.x on ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0 Stepping - 16GB ECC - Silverstone DS380 + Silverstone DS380 DAS Box.

• Thank you very much for your help, I have most of the containers up and running.

I had to re-add all of my plex media entries because they where using shared folders and for some reason all of them where changed, and started with /transcode/*

I have an issue with two of my containers that I use with letsencrypt, ombi and Nexcloud, so I'll have to look into those tomorrow as I'm getting a 502 Bad Gateway error (I think this means my Duckdns container is working though)

Again thank you very much for your help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!