LogitechMediaServer web-error "413 Request Entity Too Large"

• Yesterday, OMV has updated a few Apache packages.

After that, when I try to connect to my Logitech Media Server (myserver:9000) I get only this message in my browser:

Code
    <title>413 Request Entity Too Large</title>
    <h1>413 Request Entity Too Large</h1>

The server is running and I can Play music whithout problems.

I googled this error and found much solutions. Too much.
    And nothing in connection to squeezebox.

Have anyone an idea how to fix this?

kalle

• Today I removed (purge) my Logitech Media Server 7.8 (unstable) and newly installed the LMS 7.7.4 (testing).

But I get still the same message when I try to connect to the Squeezbox Server web interface:

Code
    <title>413 Request Entity Too Large</title>
    <h1>413 Request Entity Too Large</h1>

So, are there some other people here using Logitech Media Server on OMV?
    No problems with an up to date updated OMV?
    I am the only one?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not ignoring you :) I don't use it and I haven't seen anyone using it in a long time.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Have to pass on that one too. All I can find that its nginx related and has something to do with filesize too big while uploading. Obviously you're not dooing that here... I don't even find anything when searching for the error in combination with LMS.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Thanks, to both of you.

I have changed the title of the thread.
    Maybe someone using the squeezebox server reads the title and have an idea.
    Or just giving an info if this is a general problem or specificly mine.

I will try to get some help in the squeezebox-forum.
    (After the re-installation I can't setting up the server without the web-gui. And i would like to hear my music again!)

kalle

• I have checked the OMV server with netstat:

Code
    netstat -a | grep 9000

(9000 is the standart LMS WebGUI port.)

And get the following output:

Code
    tcp        0      0 *:9000                  *:*                     LISTEN     
    tcp        0      0 myserver.fritz.box:3483  SqueezeKU.fritz.b:55385 VERBUNDEN  
    tcp        0      0 myserver.fritz.box:3483  SqueezeboxTouch.f:48788 VERBUNDEN  
    tcp        0      0 myserver.fritz.box:9000  SqueezeboxTouch.f:37243 VERBUNDEN  
    tcp        0      0 myserver.fritz.box:9000  myserver.fritz.box:56461 TIME_WAIT

I think the "fritz.box" part depends of my router.
    So, why not trying 'myserver.fritz.box:9000' as adress in the browser - AND IT'S WORKING.!
    ?????

All the other web interfaces of my server are working without problems, all with 'myserver:port' only.
    Only LMS needs 'myserver.fritz.box:port', since the updates.

Is there a reason for this strange behavior?

kalle

• Hmmmm... thats the FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) you're using there. It could be that the webserver that is used for the Logitech Media Server (nginx) could rely on that, probably due to configuration failures.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• I reported the problem in the squeezebox forum and one of the devoloper has read it and gave an answer.
    What more will i do?

And using the FQDN in the adress is working for me. My music is playing.

Thanks.

• Whats the answer of the supporter over there?

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!