OMV and Backblaze B2 - Command line

• Hi all,

having moved all my Synology contents over to my new NAS the final task for me to sort out is how to backup my pictures (~180GB) to by Backblaze B2 bucket.

I think this page and this page says it all - But I do not get it.

I have installed mono-runtime and duplicati on my omv...but now I am a bit lost.

I have all I need from Backblaze like account, application id etc...

Can anyone here show me an example command to run to backup a folder? Would really be appreciated!

Thanks!

• macom

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Sounds more like a question which might be better adressed in the duplicati forum.

Duplicati comes with a gui. Why don't you use the gui?

However, most people here would suggest to use duplicati in docker. Had some issues myself with mono. Duplicati in docker works fine.

• Sounds more like a question which might be better adressed in the duplicati forum.

Duplicati comes with a gui. Why don't you use the gui?

However, most people here would suggest to use duplicati in docker. Had some issues myself with mono. Duplicati in docker works fine.

You are right - could be more relevant in the duplicati forum.

I have omv on my proxmox server - no gui on any of my VMs...I have installed duplicati on my Ubuntu Server. Maybe I should just go ahead and install a GUI on that.

Thanks anyway!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!