Experience with Duplicity on OMV?

• I'm wanting to create encrypted external storage backups of OMV, but I'm not seeing a way to do this conveniently with the available tools in OMV or OMV-Extras.

Duplicity can create encrypted incremental backups and save them locally, so I'm looking at that and seeing it is in the Debian repos, but it's an older version, so I was wondering if anyone has experience using Duplicity on OMV?

OMV 5.6.26-1 (Usul); Shuttle XPC SH67H3; Intel Core i5-2390T; 8 GB DDR3-1333 RAM; 128GB SanDisk Z400s SSD (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (primary storage); WD Red 2TB (backup and archive storage).

• I looked at Borg, and it isn't clear to me how to create local encrypted backups that can easily be transferred to external storage device.

I mostly ask about Duplicity because I have at least some experience with it. Hadn't looked at Duplicati before.

OMV 5.6.26-1 (Usul); Shuttle XPC SH67H3; Intel Core i5-2390T; 8 GB DDR3-1333 RAM; 128GB SanDisk Z400s SSD (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (primary storage); WD Red 2TB (backup and archive storage).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!