Got a handbrake container running but imposible to open the UI

• Offizieller Beitrag

In theory it should be, but depending on how the container is written... it might just overwrite it again... I'm not really familiar with that aspect of containers.

As for your other question... they are user@hostname

root@OMV-MSI = you're user root on @OMV-MSI (which I assume is your server's hostname)

Mine at the moment... ken@openmediavault .. so I'm logged in as user ken, and my hostname is openmediavault

I think containers are essentially the same... in the numbers are simply the hostname for the container. Now where it gets that number, I have no idea, because it seems fairly random.

Don't confuse this number w/ the "Contianer ID" (sometimes you'll see this in online instructions). To view a container ID

Code
    docker ps | grep container_name

If you just want to see all of your containers and their ID's...

Code
    docker ps -a

Hope that helps.

• just an other basic question regarding post 18

How to go directly and skipping all cd / and ls command to the last directory novnc/ in order to do chmod 0644 index.html

what is the command in CLI or do I need a script to achieve it?

• Offizieller Beitrag

just an other basic question regarding post 18

How to go directly and skipping all cd / and ls command to the last directory novnc/ in order to do chmod 0644 index.html

what is the command in CLI or do I need a script to achieve it?

Just the whole path.. I just did that to show you where I was coming up with the path... All the ls command is "list"... what is in the directory. It's a good tool if you don't really know what you're looking for in a directory (although in that case I did given the error.. was just looking at the other directories as well).

just bash into the container then

cd /opt/novnc

That should get you there.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!