Wireguard isn't creating Peer Folders

• After my wireguard stopped working I decided to dump the whole thing and start over. I deleted the container and stack using portainer then reloaded everything. The second time around instead of creating the peer1 and peer2 folders it is creating the following two empty folders.

custom-cont-init.d and custom-services.d

Here is the stack I'm using. It worked just fine the first time around.

• Check ls -l /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-1c0dc0b4-d37c-4a43-b9ed-597a8dd4f64f/Docker-Config please. Are you using this for multiple containers?

Post the output of: docker logs wireguard

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Yes, I'm using Docker-Config for each of my containers(Nextcloud, Bitwarden and Wireguard). Here is what is in Docker-Config:

• Check your line #23 of the YML:

Unless your router port forward is WAN 51820: LAN 51823, then the above line is wrong.

• Don't know if this is related, but you should not mix the files of the containers on the host file system. Use a seperate folder for each one:

volumes: - /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-1c0dc0b4-d37c-4a43-b9ed-597a8dd4f64f/Docker-Config/wireguard:/config #See point 1.

You can not be sure, that one container will not delete the contents or interfere with what other containers put there. This defeats the use of containers and breaks isolation.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• volumes: - /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-1c0dc0b4-d37c-4a43-b9ed-597a8dd4f64f/Docker-Config/wireguard:/config #See point 1.

I deleted everything and redeployed the container as suggested above and the peer1 and 2 files were created, so everything is working again.

• macom

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!