Upgradescript failed

• Hi

(Problem resolved by complete re-installation of both Debian and OMV)

When running the upgradescript form latest OMV5 - everything went OK - until last part with upgrading Debian (I believe) - apt exited with error message 404 about the source of debian security upgrades.

All "traces" of the upgradescript was gone (but logfiles probably was present).

In sources list the debian 10 source URL was present (But with "Bullseye" tags)

Found this info from 2019 https://lists.debian.org/debia…nce/2019/07/msg00004.html - changing the source list to this updated url completed the apt without errors - but system was not connected to network after reboot (to Bullseye).

Concluded that the system was probably recoverable, but I'd probably made some errors, which would come back and haunt a n00b like me - and that a fresh install, would make life easier in the future.

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • I went today into an upgrade issue as well.

The upgrade stopped at the point where the script wanted to generate a systemd link for quota.

Everything stopped. GUI wash't accessible. But I could login remotely.

A reboot failed.

How did I solve this issue:

* I booted into an older kernel

* dpkg --configure -a

* reboot

* everything is fine :)

Hope that helps for someone falling into the same trap.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!