OMV6 Error 500 when trying to install plugins

• Code
    # dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                     6.1.1-1                        all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    rc  openmediavault-filebrowser         6.0.4-1                        all          openmediavault File Browser plugin
    ii  openmediavault-keyring             1.0                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-mergerfs            6.3.4                          all          mergerfs plugin for openmediavault.
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg        6.1.1                          all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-sharerootfs         6.0.2-1                        all          openmediavault share root filesystem plugin
    ii  openmediavault-snapraid            6.1                            all          snapraid plugin for OpenMediaVault.

this is what i got

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you see a list of plugins in the Plugins tab now? After that, I would

sudo rm /var/lib/dpkg/lock

sudo omv-aptclean

Are things working now in the web interface?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• imagine releasing a trash piece of software where you need 4 pages of internet slooths giving their shit advice so you can you know, update. sounds pretty basic to me . I you can't do software DONT?

• Offizieller Beitrag

imagine releasing a trash piece of software where you need 4 pages of internet slooths giving their shit advice so you can you know, update. sounds pretty basic to me . I you can't do software DONT?

We get it... You're not happy with the software.

We aren't begging you to use it. Move along.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!