Update 6.0.22

• Hi,

Just notice when updating from 6.0.21 to 6.0.22 several errors

Is it a problem?

OMV6 seem to work well.

Here are the logs

Thanks

• Ignore it, it is an error message from a third party software which is not relevant to the update.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• I wish I had a dollar for every time this question has come up.

It's not a problem or even an actual error. And there is nothing that can be done about it to silence it.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Still doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the system if you get an error on every update.

I think i mentioned this before but getting users accustomed to "ignoring" errors is a BAD idea.

Also every error can be silenced, just need to filter the printout to screen (also not best practice).

Former Xpenology user moved to OMV 7.x with ZFS.

HP Microserver Gen8 - 16GB RAM - 1x 32GB USB - 1x 480 GB SSD - 4x 16TB Exos (Shucked) / ZFS - OMV 7.x bare metal

HP Microserver Gen7 N54L - 8GB RAM - 1x 32GB USB - 1x 240 GB SSD - 4x 4TB / ZFS - OMV 7.x bare metal

• Still doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the system if you get an error on every update.

I think i mentioned this before but getting users accustomed to "ignoring" errors is a BAD idea.

Also every error can be silenced, just need to filter the printout to screen (also not best practice).

votdev will be more than happy to accept your PR for this. It is not that easy to filter exectly this messege in patch, but you are wellcome to prove me wrong.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• jofen

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • jofen

Hat das Label OMV 6.x (RC1) hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!