My new built is very very ... slow

• Buongiorno a tutti ragszzi ho appena finito di installare la mia build 6.024 su un Qnap 251+ a cui ho aggiunto 8 gb di ram ma la situazine e un po critica gli aggironamenti sono lenti e spesso ricevo l'errore:

" bad gateway 502"

Can you help me please?

• Did you install onto the 8gb DOM or onto a flash drive/hard drive?

Hello thanks for the answer I have installed on usb because the tutorial I saw gave me that indication but I did a downgrade to 5.6.13 because the system was unstable now I am updating the various pkg but it is a bit slow in my opinion.

• I managed to take a step forward with all the pkg installed updated to 5.6.31. At SSH I am installing omv-extras but if it continued like this I will celebrate the new millennium...

• Nothing done after updating ssh to version 6.0.24 I could no longer log in. New clean install to 6.0.24 but as before many upgrades to perform, I had to do "dpkg --configure -a", and extreme slowness in downloading the same packages.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!