Web Gui menu disappeared except for Dashboard

• Hi

A couple of weeks ago I installed openmediavault on mi RPi4 and set up some samba shares to an external dirive.

Coming back to the web gui, where I previously saw a menu on the left hand side (User, Storage, etc) that allowed configuration I now only see 'Dashboard'

Also the mount to the external drive seems to have been lost (not sure whether the shared folder config has also been lost because I do not know how to check it from a terminal).

I can access the RPi via ssh.

Does anyone know what might have happened here ? Or know how I might go about troubleshooting the issue ?

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Shaggy1 () aus folgendem Grund: I did not mention the openmediavault version I was using: 6.0.30-1 (Shaitan) I know this from a previous post I made, but given I have not got a GUI could someone also tell me how I could get the version from the command line ? Ok it looks like: dpkg -l | grep openmediavault gives me the version from the terminal

• I rebooted and the external drive mounted successfully and I seem to be able to access the shared folders (at least as me from a couple of devices), so it seems my original configuration has not been lost. The web gui, however, is still only giving me 'Dashboard' on the left hand menu.

• Offizieller Beitrag

guess there is a way to set admin permissions for other users ?

Add the user to the openmediavault-admin group.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• macom

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!