OMV 6 and odroid N2 beginnings

• Hello,

Iam here new and my first problem is I try install omv 6 to debian 11 ( no desktop)

My device is odroid n2.

I have installed omv6 screen fly almost 15 mins. But after reboot I am only asked for debian login+ password. No, omv web control show, please what I forget install? I using this thread

https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…-Developers/installScript+ extras

My last screen what I see is in adds.

Thank you for any help

Sorted!

Next issue is down my last comment. Thank you

• crashtest

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Thank you, guys. So is absolutely fine keeping run n2 just like have now? Please I have another question how can added usb HDD. If try look to file manager plugin via my phone I dont see any usb hdd. Is powered with own dc power. Thank you

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you mount the filesystem on the HDD?

Did you create a shared folder pointing at that filesystem?

Did you add this shared folder to a service like smb?

And did you read the new user guide? Is linked in my signature.

EDIT: parallel post; its the one crashtest linked (and wrote)

• Macom: nothing what you mean here. I will try doit thank you.

I just connected my hdd formated to nfs with my usb dock into n2. When I installed the omv6 I dont have jet this hdd. So I must do it now

• Hi, so Iam back.

I formated my hdd to ntfs again. Now I can see in omv6 this disk i also wipe it ex4 and install file system but if want mount it. I received this error.

Can someone help me? Please

• Pajinuk

Hat den Titel des Themas von „OMV 6 and odroid N2 only debian comand“ zu „OMV 6 and odroid N2 beginnings“ geändert.
  • I uninstalled some plugins and now it work can mount disk and make shared folders.

I think I have issue with file manager plugin. Any recommendation for plugins? How get data on my hdd? Or how browsing my hdd data?

• Thank you guys. About samba and nfs I read. I will try setup it and will back :)

So samba was added and work good but I make one big fault and my odroid is offline.

I accidentally uninstalled plugin via apt tools (avahi-daemon) my odroid n2 with debian 11 and omv6 I absolutely lost any network connectivity. Cant do it online nothing. Any idea?

Look how nothing DNS.

Thank you

Reinstalling all debian. After what I flash new image on the sd card odroid start be online again. So hopefully 🤞 dont make same mistake again.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The -> Armbian build guide applies to your Odriod. It's very basic but it does help users avoid common pitfalls.

Also, don't forget to -> clone your SD-card for operating system backup. If something happens to your install, fixing it will be a matter of swapping in your second SD-card, or reburning the SD-card using a saved image file.

• New installation work great dont have for now nothing error, nothing question or any problems. Thank you for your time. :) also will check this ambrian guide instructions and make backup of my sd card :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!