pyLoad - manually or wait for plugin

• Hi there,

on Fedaykin I had installed pyLoad via the plugin script. When I changed to Sardaukar, I installed my whole system new, so that I have no pyLoad. In this time, I see that a plugin is under development and I decide to wait for it. But untill now it's not yet released. So should I install it manually again or will the plugin be released in the next month?

Thanks

• You can install pyload from millers testing repo. Afaik we have not heared that it would not work. So you can use it. If you encounter any problems, you can post it and miller will fix it soon, i´m sure. ;)
    Please give also some feedback if everything works as expected. Cause maybe miller and aaron will push it into the stable repo.

• The Pyload plugin should work on Sardaukar from my last testings. Maybe miller can push it to the repo.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

It is (and has been since Feb) in the miller-testing or are you looking for an updated version? I'm sure Miller has plans to update it with all of his changes to couchpotato/sickbeard.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi, thanks for that information. So i'll try it from the miller repo when i have enough time.

[Edit:] I have installed it. Until now, no error occurs. pyLoad works fine. Thanks to the developers and helpers!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!