Is the Marvell AQN-107 10Gbit ethernet driver included in the installer, or can it be added?

• My OMV installer wasn't able to see the Debian mirrors, nor can I access the finished setup on my network.

I assume that's because I need to add the driver for my 10Gbit network card. I've downloaded the driver to a USB stick, but can it be added to the installer so the process can go "normally"?

• I think that what you are asking for would have to be provided upstream by Debian.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I think that what you are asking for would have to be provided upstream by Debian.

Sounds like a "no".

Can I still access the OMV's web interface if I re-install using the motherboard's 1Gbit port, then switch over to the 10Gbit afterward?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sounds like a "no".

Can I still access the OMV's web interface if I re-install using the motherboard's 1Gbit port, then switch over to the 10Gbit afterward?

No, it's not a No... it's exactly what he said. It may not be, it may be.. but it will have to dealt with by Debian upstream. There might be a way to manually install the drivers if there's Linux drivers on the manufacturers website. This would be easiest to do after you've installed righter than trying to inject it into the installer.

The answer to your second question, yes you should be able to.

• No, it's not a No... it's exactly what he said. It may not be, it may be.. but it will have to dealt with by Debian upstream. There might be a way to manually install the drivers if there's Linux drivers on the manufacturers website. This would be easiest to do after you've installed righter than trying to inject it into the installer.

The answer to your second question, yes you should be able to.

Thanks, I misunderstood the first response.

There are Linux drivers for the card, and I've downloaded them. I just didn't know how to add them to the installer.

But if I can install properly from a slower connection, then switch to the fast one, that should work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!