500 - Internal sertver error installing plugins.

• Hi there,

I have a brand new OMV6 install (version 6.4.6-1)

When I try to instal plugins, I get the following error.

I'm a newbie and I am a bit stumped. I tried to run the command

wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…ckages/raw/master/install | bash

That was mentioned in Error installing plugins by TripleDD but that did not fix the issue.

Can someone tell me what is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help

• chente

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

When I try to instal plugins, I get the following error.

Code
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    openmediavault-compose : Depends: openmediavault-sharerootfs but it is not installable

Try installing the openmediavault-sharerootfs plugin from the OMV GUI and post the error it will probably give you. Use a code box please, it's the </> button

• votdev

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • I tried to find the openmediavault-sharerootfs plugin on the OMV GUI but could not find it on the list. So, I cannot install it.

Which might explain the unmet dependency.

What do I do to get the correct plugin?

Sorry, no error code,

• Offizieller Beitrag

I tried to find the openmediavault-sharerootfs plugin on the OMV GUI but could not find it on the list. So, I cannot install it.

That's weird. That plugin is part of OMV central, it should show up.

Please post the result

dpkg -l | grep openme

• Here is the output from

dpkg -l | grep openme

Code
    ii  openmediavault                    6.4.6-1                              all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-keyring            1.0                                  all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg       6.3.1                                all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
  • Here is the output from

apt-cache policy openmediavault-sharerootfs

Code
    openmediavault-sharerootfs:
      Installed: (none)
      Candidate: (none)
      Version table:

I don't think it is installed.

BTW: this is a fresh, clean install, with all my data drives disconnected. So, it is not a big issue for me to reinstall if key packages are missing.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't think it is installed.

BTW: this is a fresh, clean install, with all my data drives disconnected. So, it is not a big issue for me to reinstall if key packages are missing.

It is not installed. But the worst thing is that also openmediavault-sharerootfs is not available for that server. That means something is wrong with the network configuration or with the repositories, because the server is not able to see that package on the internet.

We can try to fix it or since you have it so easy you can do a fresh install. You decide.

• chente

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!