OMV Direct Login not SSH not through Web Gui

• Good afternoon,

Has anyone else experienced this odd behavior where logging in directly to the Device hosting OMV loops back to the login prompt?

When you FIRST initialize OMV you;; see the command prompt Openmediavault Version, a splash about the IP address and the default Web gui login information, and at the bottom it sates "[devicename] login:_".

Now when i attempt to use Incorrect login information i am given an error stating the login information is inaccurate (duh); however when i login with the correct Root Credentials, instead of being given access to Terminal, i am redirected Back To The Login Splash Page and for the life of me can not figure out wtf is going on.

I have completely reinstalled OMV twice (3 in total) and am a few moments away turning this into my new local target.

System is an H3+ Odroid but should not affect the login in like any way but i know someone will ask that.

any ways, ive tried the default Admin user and default PW and get the "login incorrect"; however when i use Admin and Root password, the login splash page just reloads

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!