XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner

• Somethings wrong with your files. Would you mind deleting it and clone it again from git?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• i did it yesteday and today but still the same issue :( Reinstalled the whole thing but still the same. :cursing:
    clean/update works if i set it in advancedsettings.xml though, so im sure that my issue is watchdog.
    What does watchdog says in the log if it scans/updates the library?

Also, i dont have MyVideos90.db in /docker-xbmc-server/xbmcdata/userdata/Database. is it OK?

• INFO: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not read plug-in directory /opt/kodi-server/lib/kodi/addons: No such file or directory'

so im sure that my issue is watchdog.

There is definitively something wrong. Just not sure if it may be that your path is mapped wrong or something else...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ok. After much digging. rar file support can be enabled building the container with kodi again deleting the line --disable-non-free in Dockerfile

Also there is an error in main.py for around line 236 is currently like this

Code
    if not settings.IS_HEADLESS:
            xbmcif.start()
            progress.close()

this needs to be like this

Code
    xbmcif.start()
        if not settings.IS_HEADLESS:
            progress.close()
  • INFO: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not read plug-in directory /opt/kodi-server/lib/kodi/addons: No such file or directory'

Mine is located in /opt/kodi-server/xbmcdata/addons , can i set it manually?

There is definitively something wrong. Just not sure if it may be that your path is mapped wrong or something else...

The latest /etc/init.d/kodiserver is not working for me, i had to use the first commited one.
    would you mind sharing your kodiserver script so i could compare it with mine.

• So guys, I'm testing a big change in docker-xbmc-server:
    - xbmcdata is now kodidata
    - new helper-script: kodiserver-helper with options:
    * showlog
    * showoldlog
    * install
    * clear (removes ALL docker containers) execute only, if you know, what you are doing!. Will be improved in a next version.
    - kodiserver.conf (OMV can create it, when we have a GUI)
    - revomed "--disable-non-free" in Dockerfile
    - option to name containers (NAME="kodiserver" by default, you can change it by editing /etc/kodiserver.conf)
    - logging to /var/log/kodiserver.log

Ready for testing! Please report any issues

Tutorial for installing this version here: XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner

@ David:
    multi-server support is not in this version. Lets discuss this per Whatsapp or PM, please.

• FYI: If you have autoshutdown running and use the UL/DL Check: The containers generate a decent amount of traffic, if your MySQL Database is on another server you may need to increase the threshold for the UL/DL Check. 4 Containers generate about 105KB/s DL and 30KB/s UL.

Greetings
    David

• Offizieller Beitrag

- revomed "--disable-non-free" in Dockerfile

About this....the container has to be rebuilt, means kodi recompiled. At the beggining i thought this was the first run of the container but no....it has to go throught the whole process. For werner is this

Code
    git checkout experimental 
    docker build --rm=true -t $(whoami)/docker-xbmc-server .

Talking to @davidh2k yesterday he told me that somehow once built the new kodi we need to submit this new container to the docker hub so the new images downloaded and executed have the non-free support. I am not clear about the process but we need someone with more docker hub experience on this.

• more error...

kodiserver-helper showlog:

Code
    /usr/local/bin/kodiserver-helper: line 105: _log: command not found

snippet of /opt/kodi-server/kodidata/temp/kodi.log

tried docker ps to check:

Code
    root@myNAS:~# docker ps
    CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES

Nothing!

I restarted and gave me:

Code
    /etc/kodiserver.conf loaded
    'service kodiserver start' called
    Kodi Server has CONTAINER-ID: 
    FATA[0000] Error response from daemon: Conflict. The name "kodiserver1" is already in use by container 63340ebd4102. You have to delete (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name. 
    failed!

I have to edit

Code
    /etc/kodiserver.conf > SERVERNAME="kodiserver1"

every restart for it to run

• @Gutz-Pilz
    Solo's tut needs to be revised due to typo and wrong path XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner

• mkdir /opt/kodi-server
    • cd /opt/kodi-server
    • Install all files
      ./kodiserver-helper install
    • Edit kodidata/userdata/advancedsettings.xml to your needs. Also supply your sources.xml to that folder!!! Otherwise the watchdog won't work!

Maybe also edit Watchdog Settings: kodidata/userdata/addon_data/service.watchdog/settings.xml (Those are my settings, they should work for you guys too, so only edit them if you know what you do)[/quote]

• ich bekomme die selben error

• and watchdog doesnt seem to work

• hast du das github repo nochmal ausgecheckt?

Edit: Sorry hatte die Log-funktion nur im anderen script. Jetzt sollte es funktionieren.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!