Error installing NGINX PROXY MANAGER

• Hello,

i have an error when i install NGINX PROXY MANAGER

i have installer compose, jellyfin and plex.

i use the config file in the guide: OMV Quick Configuration Guide

the error is:

{quote]

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; docker compose --file '/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-6b1a667f-941f-4b68-af1e-312358aeb3be/appdata/npm/npm.yml' --env-file '/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-6b1a667f-941f-4b68-af1e-312358aeb3be/appdata/npm/npm.env' --env-file '/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-6b1a667f-941f-4b68-af1e-312358aeb3be/appdata/global.env' up -d 2>&1': Container npm-app-1 Starting

Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint npm-app-1 (f6f99e4282c15ca23cdc80b7a01d37c515f2fad579f4da98273bc339e44a4b8d): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; docker compose --file '/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-6b1a667f-941f-4b68-af1e-312358aeb3be/appdata/npm/npm.yml' --env-file '/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-6b1a667f-941f-4b68-af1e-312358aeb3be/appdata/npm/npm.env' --env-file '/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-6b1a667f-941f-4b68-af1e-312358aeb3be/appdata/global.env' up -d 2>&1': Container npm-app-1 Starting

Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint npm-app-1 (f6f99e4282c15ca23cdc80b7a01d37c515f2fad579f4da98273bc339e44a4b8d): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/compose.inc:613

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(620): OMVRpcServiceCompose->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusbY...', '/tmp/bgoutput9K...')

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/compose.inc(616): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))

#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceCompose->doCommand(Array, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('doCommand', Array, Array)

#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Compose', 'doCommand', Array, Array, 1)

#6 {main}

[/quote]

thank you in advance

• chente

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use

That's because you haven't followed the steps in the guide from the beginning. You are missing this:

Zitat

System | Workbench ->

• Port = 8888
    • Save
  • chente

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • chente

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • Another error in http://my_server_ip:81

nginx installed in compose.

in my_serverip:81: i follow images in your post

OMV Quick Configuration Guide

i have an error and don't have any certificate.

(i change my domain .eu to xxxxx.eu in the post and mask my email adress

have you any idea ?

thank's in advance

• hello,

thank you, the problem was the router, i don't know why but i had to delete all opening ports and recreate it.

Now nginx works, certificate is created.

next step, resolve this error :p

Zitat

Nextcloud AIO v7.0.0

Domaincheck container is not running

This is not expected. Most likely this happened because port 11000 is already in use on your server. You can check the mastercontainer logs and domaincheck container logs for further clues. You should be able to resolve this by adjusting the APACHE_PORT by following the reverse proxy documentation. Advice: have a detailed look at the changed docker run command for AIO.

">

• Change NPM to the IP not localhost example

Dell 3050 Micro, i5-6500T, 8GB Ram

Plugins - compose, cputemp, omv-extras, sharerootfs.

Drives - 512gb SSD Boot, 1tb nvme Data, 16TB (8tbx 2 merg) Media,

Docker - dozzle, netdata, nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• thank you for the help !

same problem with the ip

(the server ip in my lan is 192.168.0.170)

when you setup AIO did you add the correct domain ? nextcloud.domain.org etc...

Docker - dozzle, netdata, nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• also how have you installed this is it in a VM or or just docker via OMV

• Offizieller Beitrag

Change NPM to the IP not localhost example

Yes, I had to do the same. What is in the guide is the procedure recommended in the AIO documentation but for some reason it didn't work for me either. I just checked that I had to do the same and my configuration is done with the IP instead of localhost. I just added a note to the guide on that screenshot.

same problem with the ip

(the server ip in my lan is 192.168.0.170)

If domaincheck doesn't work, it may be a problem with your domain. Make sure the domain you have configured points to your router. https://www.whatsmydns.net/

• Yes, I had to do the same. What is in the guide is the procedure recommended in the AIO documentation but for some reason it didn't work for me either. I just checked that I had to do the same and my configuration is done with the IP instead of localhost. I just added a note to the guide on that screenshot.

Aye I also found out after error pages :)

• i can't setup aio, just after the password screen (default password before setup), i have this error message.

what error? screenshot?

• did you go to https://[SERVER_IP]:8080 to set it all up?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Aye I also found out after error pages

I think that in your case you had no choice but to do it like this because you have it in a vm (unless you have changed it). I have it in a container, it should have worked with localhost but it didn't.

• I think that in your case you had no choice but to do it like this because you have it in a vm (unless you have changed it). I have it in a container, it should have worked with localhost but it didn't.

Yea I do (was way easy). If there in a docker container localhost is only that container it has no idea what container B is doing unless you tell it. I use IPs for all TBH prowlarr to radarr as an example

• Offizieller Beitrag

did you go to https://[SERVER_IP]:8080 to set it all up?

It's not 8080 it's 11000 if you followed the guide.

https://[SERVER_IP]:11000

• It's not 8080 it's 11000 if you followed the guide.

https://[SERVER_IP]:11000

Odd I never went to the apache port. Set up for was 8080 and port 11000 is for when its running for me also the docs say that too?

Code
    4. Open the AIO interface.
    After starting AIO, you should be able to access the AIO Interface via https://ip.address.of.the.host:8080. Enter your domain that you've entered in the reverse proxy config and you should be done. Please do not forget to open/forward port 3478/TCP and 3478/UDP in your firewall/router for the Talk container!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!