Compose Setup 500 Error

• HI all,

I have used OMV for a good few years without issue, but I am struggling badly with the setup of Compose.

Following the instructions at Guide: Using the new docker plugin I hit the same stumbling block with the following error:

I have tried using chmod to change it to 0600 but still no further forward. Any Ideas?

Thanks

• chente

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Code
    Name: /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-4CD24057D2404802/

Your drive is NTFS.

It won't work.

You need a Linux FS, not Windows

• Hello Soma,

You've seem wise with error messages, can you help me with this one?

500 – Interner Serverfehler

Fehler beim Ausführen des Befehls 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; docker compose --file '/compose/Pihole/Pihole.yml' --env-file '/compose/Pihole/Pihole.env' --env-file '/compose/global.env' up -d 2>&1' : Container Pihole wird gestartet. Fehlerantwort vom Daemon: Treiber konnte keine externe Konnektivität auf Endpunkt Pihole programmieren (53e8575dbce7175874ec23c411053e7d771160b7ec85de6ef278c8e19cb4d11c): Fehler beim Starten des Userland-Proxys: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:80: bind: Adresse wird bereits verwendet

• Offizieller Beitrag

Fehler beim Starten des Userland-Proxys: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:80: bind: Adresse wird bereits verwendet

That means port 80 cannot be used because some service is already using it. The service that uses that port is most likely the OMV GUI, since it uses it by default unless you change it. You can change that in the OMV GUI under System | Workbench

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you haven't done anything else, you'll probably also need to release port 53 to use pi-hole, so you'll need to do this. https://wiki.omv-extras.org/do…_the_same_lan_as_the_host

Edit: If you do this you no longer need to release port 80, by the way.

• 🥳🥳🥳

If did worked!!!

How can I learn to know this issues in the future?

Is:

Userland-Proxys: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:80:

How you know it was port 80?

(I'm sorry, or, at least I'm not sure if it's ok...

I got another error message from transmission):

500 - Internal Server Error

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; docker compose --file '/compose/transmission/transmission.yml' --env-file '/compose/transmission/transmission.env' --env-file '/compose/global.env' up -d 2>&1': transmission Pulling no matching manifest for linux/arm/v7 in the manifest list entries

• Offizieller Beitrag

How can I learn to know this issues in the future?

I guess over time you learn to distinguish common mistakes. In reality, most of it is just a matter of reading and knowing how to interpret. Or search Google for the error.

Userland-Proxys: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:80:

How you know it was port 80?

After ":" goes the port.

500 - Internal Server Error

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; docker compose --file '/compose/transmission/transmission.yml' --env-file '/compose/transmission/transmission.env' --env-file '/compose/global.env' up -d 2>&1': transmission Pulling no matching manifest for linux/arm/v7 in the manifest list entries

That means you're trying for a 32-bit version. arm v7 is equal to 32 bits. I don't know about that container but it seems to be one of the ones that are no longer maintained for 32 bits. If your hardware supports 64-bit and you installed a 32-bit version and made a mistake, you should reinstall OMV in 64-bit.

• I'm guessing it's not available for v7?

You already got your answer.

If you are using a SBC, it's time to start fresh but use a pure 64bit image.

If you want to continue to use armhf, you have to bind the images to a valid v7 tag.

Transmission, from linuxserver for eg is

Code
        image: lscr.io/linuxserver/transmission:4.0.3-r2-ls178
  • I'm using a 32bit SOC

Which one? Raspberry Pi? Orange Pi?.......

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!