failure 500 on update

• hi/ when I try to install all the upgrades I have a message error Failure 500-OK do you know what this mean?

I use version 6.9.4-2 (Shaitan) of omv and kernel Linux 5.19.17-2-pve

thanks

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-broken --fix-missing --auto-remove --allow-unauthenticated --show-upgraded --option DPkg::Options::="--force-confold" dist-upgrade 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-broken --fix-missing --auto-remove --allow-unauthenticated --show-upgraded --option DPkg::Options::="--force-confold" dist-upgrade 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem. in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/apt.inc:226

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(620): Engined\Rpc\Apt->Engined\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusmz...', '/tmp/bgoutputbH...')

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/apt.inc(229): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))

#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Apt->upgrade(NULL, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('upgrade', NULL, Array)

#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Apt', 'upgrade', NULL, Array, 1)

#6 {main}

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

As the error says, dpkg was interrupted (that's the package manager).. probably while you were installing/uninstalling something.

SSH your server and run that command (note you'll need to be root or use sudo)

Code
    dpkg --configure -a

If it spits out errors on why it couldn't finish, report back.

• E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

• I just upgraded my OMV from 5 to 6 and it went extremely smooth. I did have error 500 after install, although everything seemed to be good. For some unknown reason openmediavault-engined service was masked after rebooting a few times and after the upgrade finished successfully. There were a lot of messages during the upgrade, some errors, but there were no apparent errors about openmediavault-engined. I got the idea to check for this service from another post here in the forums. All I did was to unmask the systemd service.

Code
    sudo systemctl unmask openmediavault-engined

Riddle me this, riddle me that
    Who is afraid of the big, black bat?
    I write on a blog (Romanian mostly)
    Testing (latest) OMV 6.x (HURRAY) on an Intel i5820K NAS (currently with proxmox kernel 6.2)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!