OMV Extras error

• Highlander88

Hat das Label von Upgrade 5.x -> 6.x auf Update geändert.
  • It looks that you had the testing repo enabled before.

Try to clean the repos first by clicking apt clean

• Pretty sure this is a simple command that need to be ran.

Maybe ryecoaaron can sort it out.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I am on OMV 6.9.6-2, if I try to go under System > OMV Extras and I try to enable Docker Repo and I press Save a yellow popup to update omv-extras appears, if I go on this error appears. I have read other posts with similar errors but haven't found a solution. Any ideas?

Did you try to do what the error said to do?

SSH your server and as root (or with a sudo user)

Code
     omv-salt deploy run omvextras
  • Did you try to do what the error said to do?

SSH your server and as root (or with a sudo user)

Code
     omv-salt deploy run omvextras

Yes, I obtain the same ouput that I've exported to pastebin and I've uploaded here. I don't know if it is related but if I go on the icon of docker, portainer or yacht under System > omv-extras in the WebUI I get this:

The method 'getDocker' does not exist for the RPC service 'OmvExtras'.

OMV\HttpErrorException: The method 'getDocker' does not exist for the RPC service 'OmvExtras'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:91

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('OmvExtras', 'getDocker', NULL, Array, 1)

#1 {main}

• I go on the icon of docker, portainer or yacht under System

What version?

dpkg -l | grep openm

• What version?

dpkg -l | grep openm

• Doing this from phone and memory is not easy.

You seem to made an omv-release-upgrade from v5, correct?

You still have unionfs plugin leftovers.

Search the forum for omv5to6fix and run it.

Has for:

if I go on the icon of docker, portainer or yacht under System > omv-extras in the WebUI I get this:

This is wrong. Omvextras GUI page doesn't have that anymore.

So, post a screenshot of the settings page of omvextras, please.

• Yes, I've migrated from OMV5 to 6, I'll take a look at omv5to6fix.

Attached you can find the screenshot requested:

• The screenshot is showing the old Settings although you're already with latest omvextras 6.3.1

Have you never rebooted or since the last few OMV updates?

Try to login on a clear cache browser and see if the settings change to this:

• I have found the script that you mentioned and executed then I've tried to log in from an incognito window but nothing changed. I was a little bit behind with updates so yesterday I had to reboot the system 2 times at the end of the updates as requested by the UI but haven't rebooted since. I'll try another reboot and let you know

• Did you had a Yellow banner to accept the changes after all the updates you made?

Maybe you have some dirty-modules still "locked"

You can try:

sudo omv-salt deploy run workbench to redeploy the GUI.

I'm just guessing that some modules haven't updated properly.

• After a reboot everything appears to be working fine. After the first two updates there was a prompt for rebooting, the last time nothing appeared prompting to reboot but apparently it was necessary, or I don't know if the omv5to6fix helped. Yesterday I have installed some plugins and after the reboot I needed to reinstall them again but aside for this issue everything else appears to be working fine, I hope that it is solved. Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!