Adding requests to Downloader plugin externally?

• Is there an API to add to the downloader plugin from outside OMV? I have a thought that I'd like to be able to send URLs to it on Android by sharing URLs or from another browser window open on . Maybe the browser one could be done by a browser plugin submitting the right form details if it was logged in. Wondering if it doesn't exist, I can use something like Tasker on an Android-based phone to do it myself? (I'm a very experienced developer but not familiar with mobile phone development, and I'm most proficient in Python not something like JS or Java).

My first post here btw :) (had an old OMV test install in 2017 I forgot about til last month but was too old to practically upgrade).

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Why not just open the OMV web interface on your phone? If you aren't home, vpn to home and add it from the web interface. OMV does have an rpc interface but I don't think this use case would be a good use of time because the plugin doesn't expose much to interact with.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!