Dashboard error when running apply for Pending configuration changes

• Pending configuration changes

You must apply these changes in order for them to take effect.The following modules will be updated:

• compose
    • nfs
    • nginx
    • samba
    • sharedfolders
    • systemd

When I select apply I'm provided the following error, but I'm not seeing anything obvious that needs to be fixed.

500 - Internal Server Error

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color nfs 2>&1' with exit code '1': debian: ---------- ID: configure_default_nfs-common Function: file.managed Name: /etc/default/nfs-common Result: True Comment: File /etc/default/nfs-common is in the correct state Started: 11:15:49.552374 Duration: 558.458 ms Changes: ---------- ID: configure_default_nfs-kernel-server Function: file.managed Name: /etc/default/nfs-kernel-server Result: True Comment: File /etc/default/nfs-kernel-server is in the correct state Started: 11:15:50.111257 Duration: 614.82 ms Changes: ---------- ID: configure_nfsd_exports Function: file.managed Name: /etc/exports Result: True Comment: File /etc/exports is in the correct state Started: 11:15:50.726495 Duration: 979.244 ms Changes: ---------- ID: divert_nfsd_exports Function: omv_dpkg.divert_add Name: /etc/exports Result: True Comment: Leaving 'local diversion of /etc/exports to /etc/exports.distrib' Started: 11:15:51.707570 Duration: 38.805 ms Changes: ---------- ID: start_rpc_statd_service Function: service.running Name: rpc-statd Result: True Comment: The service rpc-statd is already running Started: 11:15:55.7...

• Offizieller Beitrag

You will have to provide more information. What were you trying to do when the error occurred?

There are several salt modules there that correspond to different parts of the GUI.

• I also just noticed in my Dashboard notifications,

"System restart required

A reboot is needed to fully apply the changes introduced by package installation or upgrade."

there is no date to when this message appeared, but I'm assuming it has to do with my updating packages.

Hate to loose my "uptime", but I'll do that if I have to and see if it resolves the issue.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can you post the full error in a code box? Use the </> button to create a code box in the forum.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hate to loose my "uptime", but I'll do that if I have to and see if it resolves the issue.

And because? Occasionally there are updates that require a restart. If you don't, the system may respond strangely.

• And because? Occasionally there are updates that require a restart. If you don't, the system may respond strangely.

it's just fun having a long uptime 😜

Can you post the full error in a code box? Use the </> button to create a code box in the forum.

I rebooted and these same configuration changes message appeared.

• I'm running on an Asustor NAS with,

Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 6.2.16-20-bpo11-pve

is there a package I need to install?

• This is now holding me up from applying Wireguard settings.

Is there a reason one failure holds up all the other pending changes?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there a reason one failure holds up all the other pending changes?

OMV marks modules dirty and applies them in the order they were marked. Many times, the changes are related and order is important. If you want to avoid this, you can apply after each change.

I'm guessing you have an invalid nfs configuration but I can't say more without seeing the config.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!