Cannot apply share settings

• Wanted to add some new NFS shares and run into this error when applying settings:

Looks like its something related to fstab, checked the outputs of lsblk and /etc/fstab content just in case there would be some change in disk settings (did not mess with them) but found no obvious reason for the error

SuperMicro CSE-825, X11SSH-F, Xeon E3-1240v6, 32 GB ECC RAM, LSI 9211-8i HBA controller, 2x 8 TB, 1x 4 TB, 1x3TB, MergerFS+SnapRAID

Powered by Proxmox VE

• The error messages seem to be pointing to some kind of quota problem which is one of the modules run when you make changes to NFS settings. So, what were the NFS settings and on what folder(s) and are quotas set on any of those?

If "quotas" are the problem, then there's a new plugin called "mounteditor" which can remove quotas mount options which are causing problems.

See: RE: mount editor plugin

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Krisbee () aus folgendem Grund: typo

• all my shared folders sit on the MergerFS fuse FS which has no quotas set. i have no idea why my snapraid and docker disks have quotas, but these have no network shares

SuperMicro CSE-825, X11SSH-F, Xeon E3-1240v6, 32 GB ECC RAM, LSI 9211-8i HBA controller, 2x 8 TB, 1x 4 TB, 1x3TB, MergerFS+SnapRAID