502 -Bad gateway cannot log into the GUI after upgrade to OMV7

• Hi,

Need help - cannot go into the GUI, I have access to debian bookworm through cli / putty. Did the workarounds from other issues in the thread (clear cache, run the script), still no chance - seems like I cannot start the php8 service. Did I missed the good workaround?

• Seems there is an issue with php8 pkgs, dependency issue - should I reinstall php8.2? The server is rebooting after the failed config tentative.

• Code
    root@debian:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    dpkg-query: error: fgets gave an empty string from '/var/lib/dpkg/triggers/Uninc                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             orp'
    root@debian:~#

This is new !!!

Better wait for second opinion.

This is something out of my knowledge.

• Ok, did the cleaning of Unicorp and now the output is:

• Tried also omv-upgrade but fails and the server reboots trying to

Code
    Setting up php-common (2:93)
  • Maybe I should uninstall/reinstall manually the php8.2 pkg?

Code
    root@debian:~# dpkg -l | grep php-fpm
    iU  php-fpm                         2:8.2+93                                   a                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ll          server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (FPM-CGI binary) (defa                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ult)
  • Your upgrade is borked.

Having dpkg outputs with 2nd capital means errors.

Start by explaining better what you did before the upgrade.

What system are you running?

What apts have you installed outside the scope of OMV?

Did you make a OS backup prior the upgrade?

You can try to run the fix6to7 script but it might do worst than better

• Hi Soma,

I have a Odroid HC4 with a Debian12 as a server. Previously was working ok on OMV 6 with Debian 11 installed from netboot.

Before the upgrade I stopped the containers in the docker and did those commands in cli>

Code
    sudo omv-salt stage run deploy
    sudo omv-upgrade
    nano ppa_linuxfactory_or_kr.list (changed bullseye to bookworm)
    sudo omv-release-upgrade

From the cli process things looked fine, managed to have access to the admin console in Debian 12, I can see my shares and the plugins are ok ported. I run the script after the gateway error but no help.

No appt installed outside the OMV.

I try to clone the OS which boots from a sdcard but the destination was corrupt and I cannot swap them unfortunally.

I have weekly backups made by a system plugin - ddfull archives/

Should I try to run the script again?

• I don't use Odroid but maybe macom can give some input on this.

What is strange is the ppa repo.

This doesn't belong to Debian AFAIK.

• Restored a backup of OMV6 and got in the same spot - php-pfm is crashing

• failed to open configuration file '/etc/php/8.2/fpm/php-fpm.conf': No such file or directory (2)

ls -al /etc/php/8.2/fpm/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!