Can't upgrade anything, error 500

• Hello,

I have a fresh install of omv 7.0.5-1 Linux 6.5.0-0.deb12.4-amd64 on intel N100

I installed OMV extra, docker, compose, plex and swag.

Yesterday i made a run of rsync local save (finished yet) and the last thing i did is to install swag and change the port of ovm from 80 to 8080 because swag was not running. Now when i try to install the uptade available for compose in the WEB UI i got this error : 500 - Internal Server ErrorThe package archive is held by another process. Please try again later.

i tried to stop docker in the ssh root, i stopped plex/swag i also reboot and stop the system nothing append i can't update anything.

• MrBn77

Hat das Label OMV 7.x hinzugefügt.
  • How dit you solve this?

Best, Niels

• same problem with me it is related to bad internet connection while upgrading I guess the packages are dublicated or something else is trying to rewrite here what happens when I try to install a plugin :

• Neu
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Post the output of these commands into on code box </> each

Code
    ping -c 4 8.8.8.8
    ping -c 4 google.com
    resolvectl dns
    cat /etc/netplan/*
    cat /etc/resolv.conf
    ls -al /etc/resolv.conf
    systemctl status systemd-resolved.service
  • ping -c 4 8.8.8.8

Code
    PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.8) 56(84) bytes of data.

--- 8.8.8.8 ping statistics ---
    4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 3050ms

ping -c 4 google.com

Code
    it took too long to respond. nothing returned in the terminal so I canceled the code (ctrl+c)

resolvectl dns

Code
    Global:
    Link 2 (enp2s0): 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4
    Link 3 (wlxd06f4a5510bf):

cat /etc/netplan/*

cat /etc/resolv.conf

ls -al /etc/resolv.conf

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# ls -al /etc/resolv.conf
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 37 May  2 20:15 /etc/resolv.conf -> /run/systemd/resolve/stub-resolv.conf

systemctl status systemd-resolved.service

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!