Can not edit File system from windows

• Hello! I set up a RPI with OMV7 on it. I have a external HDD attached with SMB enabled. I am able to see all of its contents and open all my videos from my windows machine as well as watch them from my phone on VLC. Not sure where I messed up but I am not able to add anything or edit existing files from my my computer. So I have resorted to unplugging the HDD from my PI, plugging into my computer and moving stuff, then plugging it back into my PI. I did install reset permissions which did not fix the issue either. I deleted the credentials on my windows and tried signing in with admin(it would not let me) as well as re logging in with my user account. Under SMB it is NOT set to read only, under storage all users have read/write.

I'm at a loss of what needs to be done. Do not really want to keep moving my HDD back and forth between my computer and PI just to put things onto it.

• chente

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!