Invalid RPC response, after latest update, changing shared folder permissions

• Hello, I've an OMV7 on a Proxmox VM, with 2 HDD with BTRFS File system (passed through a PCI Sata Controller) and folder shared through SMB and used also by RSYNC (pulling data from the main server..this is a backup server).
    after the latest update, I'm not able to modify the users permission in Storage/Shared Folder (any folder, any user), i get always the error:

500 - Internal Server Error Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information

through Proxmox backup/snapshot I'm able to restore the system before the updates, and everything is working again, after updates i get always errors.

the update are the following, and I had the impression that the update that create the problem is the latest (openmediavault 7.1.0-1) because I tried to install the update one by one (but with some errors, so not sure).

less 590-2.1~deb12u2

libc-bin 2.36-9+deb12u7

libc-l10n 2.36-9+deb12u7

libc6 2.36-9+deb12u7

libglib2.0-0 2.74.6-2+deb12u2

linux-image-6.1.0-21-amd64 6.1.90-1

linux-image-amd64 6.1.90-1

locales 2.36-9+deb12u7

openmediavault 7.1.0-1

I checked the logs through the WEB UI (syslog, message, and others ) bu seems nothing particular is present (there are no new logs, only older logs produced minutes before).
    any suggestion?
    thanks

• Endar

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Invalid RPC response, after latest update, changing shared folder permission“ zu „Invalid RPC response, after latest update, changing shared folder permissions“ geändert.
  • Endar

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!