SFTP default folder

• Im running SFTP plugin on OMV. I need select for each user diferend default folder to open while login to server. Acctually for one user "HOST" need login to folder I select. How to set it up? Anybody can help me?

• chente

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

How to set it up? Anybody can help me?

That is a client side configuration. You don't actually "login" to a folder. You just tell the client to navigate to that folder. Why are you trying to do this?

omv 7.4.8-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.14 | compose 7.2.5 | k8s 7.3.1-1 | cputemp 7.0.2 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.9

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• That is a client side configuration. You don't actually "login" to a folder. You just tell the client to navigate to that folder. Why are you trying to do this?

Ok. I need it, If someone login. Donot need looking for folder to use it for upload, download files, so they are dirrectly in it.. Is there any configuration in SFTP for how many logins, attemps, time disconnect etc...like in FTP?

• Offizieller Beitrag

You could use something like fail2ban for some of that. Other parts are client side settings. If you want ftp, why not just use ftps?

omv 7.4.8-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.14 | compose 7.2.5 | k8s 7.3.1-1 | cputemp 7.0.2 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.9

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!